Water Feature Installation and Maintenance Roseburg
Adding water features into your outdoor space is an excellent way to add even more beauty to your landscape design. Ponds, waterfalls, and water fountains are all gorgeous additions to your outside facade, and can create a stunning presentation for your neighbors. The main benefits to installing water features to your home include:
- Moving water has been a source of peace for millions, and can help bring a sense of calm to your garden. Whether you are recouping from a long day at work or pleasantly enjoying your morning, the tranquility offered by water features in your landscaping design is unmatched.
- Increase in wildlife. Different water features can help you create a welcoming, nature-friendly space for you and your family to enjoy, along with other creatures too. From birds using your fountain as a birdbath to squirrels or chipmunks drinking from your pond, water features help to increase your connection to the great outdoors.
- Effective land usage: Although seemingly counterintuitive, the inclusion of a water feature in your garden will help make sure you utilize the space allotted in your yard, while also providing all of the benefits a water feature brings into your home with a design that suits your landscape. Also, to utilize seemingly wasted space, a water feature can be placed in those awkward, hard-to-manage spots in your yard and make them beautiful.
Kinds of Water Features Available and Installation Tips
Water features come in various shapes and sizes, with the most popular including:
- Wall-mounted water features. Upright, flowing waterfalls can add intrigue to small, hard-to-manage spaces by being situated vertically rather than horizontally.
- Cascading waterfalls. Using stone walls in your garden, either designed to look natural or structural, cascading waterfalls are either a built-in addition to a pond or on a circulating system and continuously run, adding the soothing sounds of running water to your garden.
- Ponds are an easy addition to your backyard, and look the most natural. Depending on the size of your home, the addition of a pond can help bring your garden a more natural, organic feeling.
Important Factors to Look Into With Water Feature Installation
Installing water features can be a delicate process, and can range in price depending on the extent of the service. For example, the addition of fish or plants to your water feature can increase the price of your installation, but more often than not, the availability of these three characteristics will determine whether or not your garden is suited for water features:
- Without the proper space or leveled ground, certain features could be hard to pull off in your garden.
- Sunlight availability. Access to sunshine, especially when considering the presence of living organisms in your water feature, can be crucial for the survival of your plants and animals. Without proper sunlight, the fish or plants in your pond cannot survive.
- To keep water circulating throughout each of your water features, a strong power flow to your water pump is crucial.
Your biggest friend during the water feature installation process, besides a well-suited installation company, is a comprehensive budget, so planning out every feature you’d like in your water feature is very important to consider before installation. Contact the experts at Carol’s Colors to plan a beautiful water feature for your yard.